Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Це подання раніше не було опубліковане і не надсилалося до розгляду редакціям інших журналів (або у коментарях для редактора нижче дані необхідні пояснення).
- Файл подання є документом у форматі Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF або WordPerfect.
- Інтернет-посилання у тексті супроводжуються повними коректними адресами URL.
- Текст набраний 14-м розміром кеглю з 1,5 міжрядковим інтервалом; авторські акценти виділені курсивом, а не підкресленням (всюди, крім адрес URL); всі ілюстрації, графіки та таблиці розміщені безпосередньо у тексті, там, де вони повинні бути за змістом (а не у кінці документу).
- Текст відповідає вимогам до стилістики та бібліографії, викладеним у Керівництві для авторів розділу "Про журнал".
- Якщо матеріал подається у рецензований розділ журналу, при оформленні файлу подання були виконані інструкції щодо Гарантій сліпого рецензування.
Social medicine and pharmacy: past, present and development prospectsHistorical aspects of the organization of provision of medical and pharmaceutical assistance; medical and pharmaceutical ethics and deontology; medical and pharmaceutical symbols; aspects of rational use of drugs, evidence-based medicine; social partnership and social responsibility as part of the activities of health care enterprises; assessment of the effectiveness of the health care system and pharmaceutical supply; domestic and foreign experience in the field of development, creation, production and quality control of medicines; information systems in the field of health care; medical and pharmaceutical information; medical and pharmaceutical education; modern specialist in the field of health care: vocational training, retraining, certification, qualification requirements, professional qualities; systems of evaluation of medical and pharmaceutical technologies: history, modern trends of development, domestic and foreign experience; socio-economic determinants of health; environmental problems of public health, urbanization; food safety as an important determinant of health; features and trends of population health, new challenges and threats; medical and demographic problems, aging and health; socially significant and socially dangerous diseases (tuberculosis, AIDS, etc.); the fight against chronic non-infectious and socially dangerous diseases.
Health organizationStrengthening and reforming health systems; national strategy for building a new health care system in Ukraine; extreme medicine; the activities of medical and pharmaceutical institutions in the context of hostilities and emergencies; development of health care systems in the conditions of globalization; preventive strategies in health care; availability and quality of medical care, family medicine; medical and social provision of senior citizens; management in health care; health financing; peculiarities of legal regulation of the circulation of goods in the pharmacy range: domestic and international experience; socio-psychological aspects of the activity of specialists in the field of health care; management of pharmaceutical services and management of their quality; state regulatory policy in the field of organization and management of health care; medical law and medical law in Ukraine and abroad; pharmaceutical and medical provision of the population in the conditions of medical insurance.
Organizational and socio-economic bases of pharmaceutical activities
Formation and development of the pharmaceutical law system in world practice; scientific research in the field of personnel management and marketing; pharmaceutical safety in Ukraine and abroad; comprehensive epidemiological studies. Pharmacopeidemiology; research in the field of social and psychological adaptation of specialists at enterprises and organizations of the healthcare industry; mechanisms, forms, methods of state regulation in health care and pharmacy; social aspects of management of enterprises in the pharmaceutical industry; definition of socio-economic efficiency of pharmaceutical aid; research of consumption of medicines and goods of the pharmacy range; definition of the needs of the individual, individual social groups, regions of the countries, society in the provision of pharmaceutical assistance; medical and pharmaceutical commodities; socio-economic mechanisms for ensuring the availability of pharmaceutical assistance to the population; substantiation of the effective system of reimbursement of medicinal products; the impact of legislation on the development and implementation of medicines; comprehensive research on standardization of technological processes during the manufacture and sale of medicinal products, certification in pharmacy; the system of quality control of medicines in Ukraine and abroad; social aspects of pharmaceutical aid financing, state target programs in medicine and pharmacy; moral and ethical aspects of pharmaceutical provision of the population.
Social marketing and pharmacoeconomic researchHistorical aspects of formation and modern approaches to realization of marketing concepts in the field of health care; analysis of trends in the pharmaceutical market; evaluation of pharmaceutical market indicators; research of commodity, price, marketing and communicative policy of pharmaceutical enterprises; social aspects of product promotion in the pharmaceutical market; research of macro- and microfactors of the marketing environment of pharmaceutical organizations; research of aspects of international activity of pharmaceutical enterprises; aspects of innovative development in the field of medical and pharmaceutical provision; pharmacoeconomic research in medical and pharmaceutical practice; assessment of the quality of pharmaceutical care; neo-ethics in the practice of pharmaceutical workers; assessment of patient's compliance.
Copyright NoticeAuthors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).